Over the past several years there have been noticeable and growing challenges with the underground parking at Lynn Valley Village. In order to try and improve the parking for the merchants, patrons and the library at Lynn Valley Village, Impark will begin managing all facets of the underground parkade commencing April 5th. You won't notice much of a difference other than having to stop for a couple of seconds and enter in your licence plate number at any one of the pay stations.
- The first 3 hours will continue to be FREE parking for all customers and visitors to the Village. Should you wish to stay for the maximum of 4 hours you can purchase the additional hour for $2.00.
- There will be a pay station located at each elevator entrance where you will be required to enter your license plate number regardless of the amount of time within the max. four hours you wish to visit the Village.
If you have any questions regarding these upcoming parkade management changes please feel free to send your inquiries to email@example.com.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as these changes take place.
Heartfelt congratulations to Dr. Julie Durnan and her team at Restoration Health Clinic on an exceptional first year in Lynn Valley Village. Please join them for their Happy 1st Birthday Party celebration on Wednesday, April 13 from 1 - 4PM. Bring the kids, enjoy healthy snacks and get a FREE B12 injection!
The Restoration Health Clinic in Lynn Valley Village is located on the third floor in the Lynn Valley Main Library building.
Showing: March 30 - May 22, 2016
Drop by the second floor of the Lynn Valley Library to check out the exchibition Colourful World by Teresa Wegrzyn in District Library Gallery. The District Library Gallery is part of the Art in the Community Programme facilitated by the North Vancouver Community Arts Council in partnership with the Library.
For more information about the District Library Gallery, see the Exhibitions section of the North Vancouver Community Arts Council website.
The Lynn Valley Library is hosting the 17th annual North Shore Writers Festival on April 15th and 16th, 2016, with Camilla Gibb, Jordan Abel, Lynn Johnston, and more!
All events are free but be sure to arrive early to ensure seating!
For a full event schedule, visit http://northshorewritersfestival.com/
On April 6, 7 - 9pm the Lynn Valley Mail Library is hosting a Panel Presention called Refugee Resettlement on the North Shore followed by Discussion Period.
The Panel will give an overview of the global refugee issues. What are the key source countries for refugees? How many come to Canada each year and under what programs? Followed by:
- A presentation on the private sponsorship process.
- A presentation by a local resident who has privately sponsoring a refugee
- A presentation by a refugee who was sponsored previously to live in North Vancouver
- Open discussion
To Register or for more information call 604-984-0286 EXT: 8144